I wish ya all the best :)

"No matter what I do,
all I think about is you~"



Its about to be over.
The days are numbered.
And the countdown has begun.


I know I'll probably never see you guys again.
But I secretly hope, deep down inside, that it wont happen like that.
I hope we'll keep in touch for as long as possible <3


You guys had made my life more interesting.
I cant imagine my life without knowing people like y'all.
Each one of you had changed my life in a way that it'll never be the same, ever again.



Specially dedicated to the members of team 7A <3
OliverNae.Thiru.Aga.KakLiza.Kavitha.Raj.KakFairuz.Marry.Shalini.Ganesh.Shamilla
Nathan. Prakash. Sashi. :)


Not forgetting the other people who I got to know and loved knowing~
KakEffa.Lava.Theva.Suryaka.Kokilaka.Kayal.Bharathi.Shamila.Tacha.
KakLaila.KakAmy.KakOG.KakIna.Navin..Neesha.Maran.Karthik.Deenesh.Nithiyaka
KakBalqis.PuiPui.KakShikin.Simon.Anthony.AbangIsma.Navin.Shalinika.Ragoonae :)

To whoever I forgot to mention, sorry, but thanks all the same :)