Why?

Why can't people spell properly?
I'm not exactly a 'grammar nazi' and I know my spelling and my command of English is not THAT great, but come on!

I do use abbreviations but atleast they look pleasant to the eyes, and are nearly always easy to be understood..

But,
'Frnzz'?
'Plis'?
'M'?! What the hell does 'm' stand for?

Have you seen some of the FB 'Like' pages? One or two of them are totally unreadable...

I can understand if it's used for texting, because you may want to save some space so you won't be charged for 2 pages, but whats the excuse for while you're on the PC then?

Are we really turning into THAT stupid people? *sigh*

And talking about 'stupidity', check this out...
Found it on one of the 'Like' pages.



In case you needed further proof that the human race is doomed to stupidity, here are some actual label instructions on consumer goods:

On a Sears hairdryer -- Do not use while sleeping.
(Shoot, and that's the only time I have to work on my hair.)

On a bag of Frito's -- You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside.
(the shoplifter special?)

On a bar of Dial soap -- "Directions: Use like regular soap,"
(and that would be how???....)

On some Swanson frozen dinners -- "Serving suggestion: Defrost."
(but, it's "just" a suggestion).

On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom) -- "Do not turn upside down."
(well...duh, a bit late, huh!)

On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding -- "Product will be hot after heating."
(...and you thought????...)

On packaging for a Rowena iron -- "Do not iron clothes on body."
(but wouldn't this save me more time?)

On Boot's Children Cough Medicine -- "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication."
(Children Don't Drive, or do they?)


Thank you, Captain Obvious :P