Tired of Racism Rant

Ohkayyy.
I'm officially tired with racists.
Tired I tell you.
If only there's a way to spray love and equality essence on people.

To everyone here who uses Rapid bus, if you come across a bald, fat and short Malay driver named Zanawi, please, send him this message from me.

Tell him, with his mentality, its no wonder why he's only a bus driver.

Tell him, one should STOP at a bus stop, not only for his race passengers, but for other races as well.

Tell him, dont slow down just to see if the passengers are Indians or Chinese or others and then go.

Stop.
Thats all he's being paid for.

To stop, pickup and drop off passengers to their desired destination.

And if anyone actually helps me relay my message to him, thank you.

I'm just tired of this fellow.
Its not the first, or second time he did this to me.
I know its cuz I'm Indian.
You wanna know why?
It's because he stops if there is a person of his colour at the bus stop with me who wants to go KL.
So...

He also said some stuffs last Deepavali about the 'people' who crowd Brickfields, making it packed and jammed.

I will send a complain letter to the Rapid authorities, but knowing them, I'm 70% sure that no action will be taken.

And to those who WILL see this as a racist post, think what you want.
My friends and loved ones know me enough to know the truth.

TQVM.