Wild Hat Night

Only after 10 days later am I now realizing that I haven't actually blogged about my Nirwana Prom Night.

Oh, what a magical night it was... not for me, but I think it was magical for some of my friends :P

For me, this event which was supposed to be spectacular, turned out quite sour. Why?

Well, for one, it started out all wrong.
I got into the car, drove for around 2 minutes and then realized that my car was 'thirsty'.
And I had to use my allowance to fill up her tank.
That set me back around 5 minutes.
Then came the traffic jam.
I mean, who would have thought that at 8 p.m. there would be heavy traffic =,=
Then, by the time I reached the hotel, (which had a super small parking space) and found a vacant spot (3 levels below the Ground level), used the staircase up to the lobby (the hotels car park has no lift service; bare in mind that I was in high heels and in my prom dress), only to find that the car park building does NOT have a connecting  entrance with the lobby (which would not have been a problem if it wasn't raining cats and dogs, which soaked my hair and my dress and my make up), I was already half an hour late.

So tell me now, how was that magical? =_______=''

But the night went on well, until some personal problems came up right before the opening of the dance floor.

And caused me to have a MAJOR headache.
Then when the floor was open, the lack of oxygen and the lack of space on the floor made me feel claustrophobic.
And all I wanted to do then was puke.
I hope, and I really do, that I didn't spoil the fun for two of my friends who came up with me :(

These are some of the photos that we took that night :


Iman :)

Jeco :)


Jeco & Kah Ying <3

Alya, Kah Ying & Jeco <33

Haqqim, Yoges, Lau, & Andrew :)


:))

Meet the classmates <33

 and thus ends my say about how awesome prom was for me :P





ooh, one more photo I forgot to add :3